Shipping and returns
We endeavour to dispatch your order within one working day of receiving it, provided the item is in stock and the order is placed before 3pm.
We use a number of delivery companies within the UK and the EU. Most of UK mainland orders are delivered within 3 business days after payment has cleared.
Delivery time to Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Ireland varies and may take up to 5 working days. Some orders may ship from multiple locations depending on which warehouse the item is located.
All Shipping services take longer during weekends and public holiday.
We aim to have your order delivered within 2-3 working days. In the rare event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will contact you to discuss the matter. If the item is no longer available or the new revised delivery date is unsuitable, you will have the opportunity to cancel your order and receive a full refund or receive an alternative product.
All of our orders are dispatched in plain bags or boxes depending on order size, this allows for an element of discretion for the buyer, as you may be buying the item for a gift. All of our items are sent in their relevant branded packaging.
We want you to be entirely happy with your purchase; however, if for any reason you need to return your item, please read through this refund policy guide for information on how to do so.
All returns must be requested within 7 days of receipt of goods. Any requests made after 7 days will be accepted only at the discretion of Bella bags (UK) Ltd. We will exchange or refund items provided they are unworn and in resalable condition. All returned goods must arrive with their original packaging and labels attached. Any items returned without their original boxes will not be accepted.
We carry out a quality check on all products before dispatch, in the unlikely event that you have to return an item as faulty, it will be subject to inspection. Items deemed to be subject to general wear and tear, will not be accepted as faulty.
Postage Refunds: We do not refund postage costs.
- Exchanges: In order to exchange a product, you may be charged an admin fee this is to cover will costs of postage and packing. If the value of your replacement item differs from the original, we will either refund the difference or ask you to make payment for the difference.
We advise all customers to check items received carefully before removing any labels and before disposing of any packaging.
Any refunds authorised will be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation
Please note: You are responsible for the return of the item. We cannot accept responsibility for it until it has been delivered to us, so we do advise you get proof of postage and we would recommend you send the item ‘signed for’, or, ‘secure/special delivery’.
UK Standard Shipping - £8.00 per carton (max 20kg per carton, UK mainland only)
- Free UK standard shipping on orders over £400.
- Next Day delivery service available for orders before 12:00pm.
Northern Ireland Shipping: (48 hours service)
- 1-3 cartons: £27.60 + VAT
- 4-9 cartons: £7.00 + VAT per carton
- 10+ cartons: £5.50 + VAT per carton
Dublin (48 hour service)
- 1-3 cartons: £32.00 + VAT
- 4-9 cartons: £7.50 + VAT per cartons
- 10 or more cartons: £6.50 + VAT per carton
Republic Of Ireland (Excluding Dublin) shipping from £34.00 per carton (max 25kg per carton)
- 1-3 cartons: £36.00 + VAT
- 4-9 cartons: £8.50 + VAT per carton
- 10+ cartons: £7.50 + VAT per carton